Transform your passion of playing games into creating games. The competition offers you the platform to design your own game and empower yourself with visual design skills, programming skills, UI design skills and more.
Game Design is a game development competition open to all School Students where the Theme will be announced 21 days before event day and will be mailed to registered Email IDs of Participants. The theme will also be updated on the Website & social media. Students need to develop a computer-based game relevant to the given theme.
- Relevance of Theme (20%)
- Fun Engagement (20%)
- Game Play (40%)
- WOW Factor (Originality & Creativity) (20%)
(Team Size – Individual Participant or Max. 5 Members)
- Beginner – 6-7 years (Born on or between 1st August 2015- 31st July 2017)
- Junior – 8-10 years (Born on or between 1st August 2012- 31st July 2015)
- Middle – 11-13 years (Born on or between 1st August 2009- 31st July 2012)
- Senior – 14-16 years (Born on or between 1st August 2006- 31st July 2009)
- Any Platform/ Software can be used to develop the game
- Theme of the game will be announced 21 days before the competition on the website, Social Media & will be mailed to the registered email id of Participants
- Submit the game on the Design Championship website along with GDD (Game Design Document) & 30-sec video of the gameplaySubmit the game on the Design Championship website along with GDD (Game Design Document) & 30-sec video of the gameplay
- Only Completed Games will be informed about the schedule for Jury Round
- Only one Game Submission Is allowed per team
- Game must be self-made, Students will need to showcase their game to the jury
- Your entry should be submitted before the submission deadline
- Your entry should not violate any terms and conditions of copyright issue
- If any copyrighted content is used, specifying credits are compulsory
- 30-sec to 60-sec video of your final project/Explanation.