A design is a working solution to a problem or a requirement. If you are strong at ideating and developing new concepts on products, then this is an opportunity to prove your talent.
Participants will be given a Design Brief each (A Problem Statement) 21 days before the event date. Participants need to solve the problem creatively within the given constraints. They are required to submit a presentation on their design. The jury will select the best design for the championship award based on
- Creativity (25%): Originality of the idea, use of technology, choice of materials
- Visual Appeal (25%): Choice of colors, proportions, harmony, use of lines & shapes in design
- User Satisfaction (30%): Does the design satisfy the requirements? Does it help to solve the problem? Is it safe to use?
- Sustainability (20%): Use of economical solutions, recyclable or reusable materials, minimal energy consumption, impact on the environment
(Team Size – Individual Participant or Max. 5 Members)
- Middle – 11-13 years (Born on or between 1st August 2009- 31st July 2012)
- Senior – 14-16 years (Born on or between 1st August 2006- 31st July 2009)
- Rendered Image: 1280×720, max. 2048×1080
- Presentation: .PDF Format
- Analysis of the theme
- Concept sketches/Drawings
- Proposed design (multiple angles – focus on details)
- Justification of how your design meets the problem/requirement
- Implementation/Marketing Plan (how will you make your design reach the users)
- Complete details should be mentioned in the registration form
-Your entry should be submitted before the submission deadline
- You are required to submit a presentation of your Design proposal with a detailed process of design from start to end, in PDF format only
- The entry submitted must be an original idea designed for Design Championship, provide references to prove the same
- Although it is not mandatory, it is advisable to showcase a video of your Design making process (kind of Behind the Scenes). Submit such videos of less than 90-sec duration or a maximum of 50Mb in size
- If any copyrighted content is used, specifying credits are compulsory
- Your entry should not violate any terms and conditions of copyright issues
- 30-sec to 60-sec video of your final project/Explanation.